Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sick Again

Only this time it's me. I woke up at 4:30 yesterday morning with some of what I'm sure is the same thing the boys had on Saturday. Ugh. I did manage to get the older two up and off to school (on time, even), and I picked them up, too. That's about all I managed all day, though. Nathaniel spent the day watching TV, and I'm not sure what all the boys did after school, but there wasn't too much mayhem, so that was pretty awesome. And Jacob came home early enough to take Spencer to his ST so I didn't have to, which was wonderful. I'm feeling a little better tonight, so hopefully I'll actually be good for something again tomorrow. We still have a few more papers to finish for our dossier, but with the crazy schedules and the sickness Jacob and I haven't even managed 5 minutes to sit down and talk about when we can get the rest of our stuff done. I'm putting it on the schedule for tomorrow (okay, today when you're reading this), so hopefully we can knock out the rest of it soon and be ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment