Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Vacation

I'm nearing the end of my 30 day blogging challenge, and I'm doing horribly this week. I'm probably going to have to try to keep up the every day posting for longer to make up for it. Maybe I can do it every day (or at least almost every day, since obviously I'm far from perfect) for another month? I'm going to try.

The reason I've been so bad is because I'm having a great time on vacation with my family this week. It's the kids' Spring Break, and Jacob took some time off work to coincide with it so we could hang out together as a family.

First Jacob's sister and her family (she and her husband and their 7 kids) came to our house for a few days, and now we're busy going out and doing things every day. Today we went to a children's museum. Our kids love to take trips and go do stuff as a family. Spencer especially loves it, and connects with us better during those times than any other, which is why it always remains a priority for us. It's been a while since we had a good trip, and this week has done pretty well for getting him to interact with us, which I'm grateful for.

We're playing one more day, then spending Thursday trying to get some stuff done (like both sets of fingerprints!), then Friday we're heading off to see Jacob's sister again, and his parents who are going to be at her house. I'm pretty sure we're all going to be completely worn out before we get back to school and work next week, but at least it will be a good exhaustion.

Anyway, my computer time is pretty limited right now, but I'll try to post at least once more this week, and then get back to regular posting next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment