Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mulligan Stew!

We have some family visiting for the next few days, so I probably won't have a lot of time for blogging. I will try to do at least a short post every day, though. But, my lack of time coincides nicely with a post on my friend's blog I want to direct you all toward -- Mulligan Stew!





Julia has adopted from our daughter's country, and has such a great heart for orphans. Now she's running a huge giveaway to benefit many families and waiting children. So go over there and check out the awesome prizes she's assembled, and if you're able, give a little bit to one of the wonderful children she's trying to help. If you're not able, consider sharing the giveaway with your friends, or just take a minute to pray for the children and families. Also, be sure to go back and read through her posts from the past week introducing you to the orphans and their families -- the stories really are amazing! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment