Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sam on MFFM! and Prayer Requests

I was so excited when I got on last night and saw Sam (the boy I was talking about last week) is now on the My Family Found Me page! Thank you everyone for praying for him. I am so excited to see who his family is! Another boy (Tyler) from the same orphanage is also on the MFFM page, and I wonder if they are going to be brothers. Either way, that is going to be one or two blessed families, and two blessed boys!

Now Duncan just needs a family.



He also turns 16 soon (in June), so he needs a family quickly. I know there's at least one family that's inquired about him, maybe more. Hopefully one of them can move through the process quickly enough to be able to adopt him. I would so appreciate if you would pray that he'll also get a family before he turns 16.

And one more prayer request. Some friends who are adopting from our daughter's country just got back to the US with their little one, who was immediately admitted to the hospital for renal failure, bowel obstruction, and dehydration. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. If you want to leave them some words of encouragement, their blog is here: http://carmichaeladoption.blogspot.com. Thank you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hopeful for him!


    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - get your blog designed and support orphans with special needs in India!

    ReplyDelete