Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Still Waiting

The new list of special needs in our little girl's country has not been published yet, even though it was supposed to be. Hopefully it will be out by the end of the week, but in the adoption world you can't really take anything for granted. Please join me in prayers that it will come out soon, and that our little girl's need will be on it!

In the meantime, I'm working on a few other things, like unpacking and writing an autobiography. I'm also going to update a few things here on the blog. I got the code for a button so you can donate to the little boy I'm a warrior for, so hopefully I can get that put up soon. I also unpacked my crafting supplies and will hopefully have an etsy store up and ready to go soon so that you can buy cards and I can donate the profits to him! I also really appreciate seeing what people are raising money for and spending money on when it comes to international adoption, so I'm working on a list of our costs to post here. Check back for the updates soon!

6 comments:

  1. Love the boys Katie. I have 3 handsome boys too although mine are older now I remember that stage. And right now I have one beautiful adopted princess and another one on the way. I am praying for all waiting to hear news from the U.

    Katrina
    Carlene's soon to be momma :)
    www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying your sweet little girl's special need is one that list!!!

    Erika
    Adopting "Mary" from RR
    redeemingourdaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely praying for that list to be out soon!! Like right now soon... Also praying for your daughter's need to be listed. If you could please return the favor and pray that our boy's need is listed also..

    Jaclyn
    http://adoptutah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I'm definitely oohing and ahhing over those sweet boys! Very very handsome indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know where to respond to your message since it did not have a return email.... I will take a photo of a clip and also 2 of the bows next to a ruler... Most of the ribbon bows and flower bows are the same size... Thanks for your interest.

    Jaclyn
    http://adoptutah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boys are adorable! They look very kind....and I know where they get it! ;-) I've been waiting on the edge of my seat to hear as well, even though it doesn't affect our adoption. I just want so badly to see those precious little faces that I have been watching for awhile now and wondering why a family hasn't come for them....finally united with their families. Truly hoping that the announcement is soon and with good news!
    Cynthia
    http://www.adreamadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete